Help Desk – System Support
Optional Add-On Services
|Anti-Virus software, special low prices*
Anti-Virus email protection, special low prices*
New software installations
New system design and install
Network assessment and design
Phone system repair or installation
Mobile Phone repair
Copier and printer repair
Web Content Filtering
Custom programming or development
Custom report creation from applications
Third Party software support (unless listed)
Disaster Recovery Planning
Security Audits, Assessment and design
HIPPA or Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
Security penetration testing
Repair damage caused by hackers
|THIS SYSTEM IS USED BY:
* Qualified and current Anti-Virus software required for all service plans. Anti-Spyware protection is included in all service plans.
1. MSP Technology Platform: This is an agent based system that runs routine monitoring checks and scheduled jobs.
2. Monitoring, analysis, alert and escalation of IDEAL’s monitoring policies: IDEAL has compiled a list of “Best Practices” for supporting server systems. These monitoring policies are automatically applied to servers after a system analysis.
3. 24×7 NOC Monitoring Team: Monitors incoming server alerts and event logs, which are analyzed and cross referenced against our internal database. Steps to resolution are escalated for remediation.
4. Critical Alert Notification: NOC Teams notifies customer via an escalation matrix for issues directly affecting end users. (E.g. Server or network device down, Exchange failure, Active Directory failures, etc.)
5. SNMP & POSIX Monitoring: The MSP server agent is able to remotely monitor and report SNMP information to the ITSupport Portal. (E.g. Device status, interface monitoring, % of errors, % of discards, port utilization. CPU utilization and Free MB of memory for supported devices.) POSIX provides performance monitoring for Linux Red Hat.
6. 24×7 NOC Remote Support Team: This team remediates critical server alerts and event log issues raised by the 24×7 NOC Monitoring Team(4). Issues worked via remote access.
7. 24×7 NOC Service Request Team: This team handles inbound services requests. (e.g. Exchange DB defrag, SQL maintenance, moving log files, server drive defrags, perform check disk, review Event Log for issues). This team works via remote access to server machines.
8. 24×7 NOC Preventative Maintenance Team (Clients): This team monitors and maintains preventative maintenance activities on clients (Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware and Security Patch Management).
9. US-based Help Desk Team: This team is comprised of L1 and L2 engineers who specialize in troubleshooting client and server applications and operating systems. The US-based Help Desk Team responds to incoming client requests by phone or emails.
10. Business Hour Support: 8:00am –5:00pm, Monday through Friday. Holiday schedule may vary.
11. Extended On-call Business Hour Support: 5:00pm – 8:00am, Monday through Friday and all day Saturday and Sunday. Extended On-Call Support are phone calls only initially handled by a call answering service. The answering service informs the on-call help desk technician who then contacts the client.
12. Analysis and remediation of IDEAL’s monitoring policies: IDEAL has compiled a list of “Best Practices” for supporting server systems. These monitoring policies are automatically applied to servers after a system analysis.
13. Extended Support: Technical support, remote and onsite, Add/remove Windows and email users, file permissions settings and more, Windows patch and update management, Endpoint monitoring and alerts; Anti virus/Anti-Spyware, hard drive capacity, printers, Error logs, router/firewall, web site, Email, backup errors, network services, more, Computer performance monitoring and reporting, Microsoft Baseline Security checks and reports, Security open port testing, Mobile Phone email configuration, Network connectivity, Internal VoIP phone network connectivity, Copier and printer network connectivity, Preventive computer maintenance, Develop and maintain a Network Log, Backup system installation and documentation, Periodic backup restore testing, Computer system consulting, Computer needs assessment, Computer inventory services, Router/firewall firmware updates, VPN and remote access install/maintenance, Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS) support. Typical UPS services are labor to replace batteries, diagnostics and troubleshooting.
14. Router/Firewall support: Firmware updates and configuration as needed.
15. Onsite Service (Server & Client): Onsite support for items covered by this plan includes the same items described in System Watch, System Support and Total Care. Items like computer hardware replacement, UPS battery replacement, VoIP network connectivity, and copier and printer network connectivity. No travel fees.